General FAQs Of Bust Lift
- Anaesthesia will be given to the breast area so that you won’t feel pain while surgery.
- The incision is then made in the nipple or breast crease or in the downward side of the breast crease.
- Excess skin is then removed to reshape the breast by lifting it.
- The incision is then closed with bandages and stitches.
In country: 1 week
In hospital: 2-3 days
The bust lift treatment cost will be approximately 2510-3000 USD.
It is an individual decision which is not suitable for everyone. It is thus recommended to take prior advice from the cosmetic surgeon so as to avoid any complications.
Few points to be taken care of before you undergo this surgery:
- Should have optimal weight.
- No smoking.
- Check the medical history with your doctor.
- Avoid and check the on-going medications with your doctor.
- Attain good health for quick recovery.
- Breast feeding is not advised after surgery.
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided for the time being.
- Medications to be taken on time to avoid any risk.
- Follow-up should be done with your surgeon.
After the surgery results are easily visible and do not take much time.